Re: SOA - BEPL - Wikis and open source

Discussion in 'Java' started by John A. Bailo, Sep 11, 2006.

  1. wrote:

    > If you know of anybody working in this sort of area, I'd be interested
    > to know. I'm particularly interested to know of any extended wikis that
    > might be well suited to this sort of extension - obviously they'd have
    > to be open source ones...

    I think you mean BPEL, right?

    I just attended the Sun Developer Days presentation in Seattle. BPEL's
    were a central part of Sun's strategy and many of the presention. They
    brought up the idea of a "composite" application with rich client UI,
    interface to http server and a core BPEL as MC and ringmaster, brokering to
    databases, other web services and so on.

    I would check out Sun's java developer community for more info:
    http://www.java.net

    Someone called this the definitive BPEl and java article:

    http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=BPELJava

    --
    Texeme Construct

    John A. Bailo, Sep 11, 2006