Re: SOAP, WSDL and Java

Discussion in 'Java' started by Wendy S, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Wendy S

    Wendy S Guest

    "Molz" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a WSDL file that specifies the service offered by a web service.
    > What I have to do to write a client for that web service?

    Apache Axis has a WSDL2Java tool that will generate client code. Or you
    could look at the examples that come with Axis and see if one of them is
    similar enough that you can adapt the code.

    --
    Wendy in Chandler, AZ
    Wendy S, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Wendy S

    Molz Guest

    Thanks a lot but in this moment I cannot download Apache Axis.
    Can anybody tell me where I can find a simple example?
    Bye

    Molz, Aug 28, 2003