Re: Software requirements for ASP.NET applications

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Benjie Fallar, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. yes, Windows NT cannot host ASP.NET web applications because the minimum IIS
    version is 5.01 and Windows NT only has IIS 4.0 installed.

    Upgrade to Windows 2000 Server/Adv. Server for hosting your ASP.NET web
    apps.

    Benjie Fallar, Jul 18, 2003