Re: solve IIS limit to 10 connections problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ricardo Matos, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Hy!
    First o f all thank you for ansering my questions!
    The main reason for chosing a single PC instead of a web hosting service is
    because i'm not targeting my web application to the internet but to an local
    intranet.

    My best regards...

    Ricardo Matos

    "S. Justin Gengo" <> escreveu na mensagem
    > The answer is yes, if you use w2k server you'll have more connections.
    > Technically the only limit to the number of connections would be how many
    > the box could handle...
    >
    > Now, I won't go into a diatribe of questions about why you would run your
    > website on a regular desktop. But I would certainly look into some of the
    > inexpensive hosting solutions available.
    >
    > --
    > S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    > Web Developer
    >
    > Free code library at:
    > www.aboutfortunate.com
    >
    > "Out of chaos comes order."
    > Nietzche
    > "Ricardo Matos" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi everyone!
    > >
    > > I'm runing my ASP.NET applications on a normal PC with W2K Pro. I

    noticed
    > > that my IIS has a limitation of 10 connections. My question is, if i

    > instal
    > > Windows 2000 server, the number of connections allowed can grow? If so

    for

    Ricardo Matos, Jul 18, 2003