Re: Sometimes the python shell cannot recognize the presence of anattribute.

Discussion in 'Python' started by Justin Park, Mar 30, 2010.

  1. Justin Park

    Justin Park Guest

    Sorry, my mistake.

    The real problem is this.
    When I started working on the package, somehow all of indentations were
    made by space-bars instead of using tabs.
    But when I am implementing my own on top of it, I still use tabs to make
    indentations.

    This is causing a problem.
    I have to either conform to their style and change all my tabs to the
    space-bars making up those spaces,
    or change all indentations in the previous implementations by tabs.
    But both the previous implementations and what I am going to do are also
    so large that either way is not going to be efficient.

    What can I do in order to resolve this issue?

    Thanks,
    Justin.

    Justin Park, Mar 30, 2010

  2. Justin Park

    Aahz Guest

    In article <>,
    Justin Park <> wrote:

    >The real problem is this. When I started working on the package,
    >somehow all of indentations were made by space-bars instead of using
    >tabs. But when I am implementing my own on top of it, I still use tabs
    >to make indentations.

    Stop using TAB. Allowing TAB was a mistake. Spaces are the One True
    Way when formatting Python code.
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    --Bill Harlan