Re: sorting question

Discussion in 'Python' started by jcnbp8k, Mar 14, 2008.

  1. jcnbp8k

    jcnbp8k Guest

    Hi Patty,

    That's easy solved, the word is keyboards.

    I just did a google search for 'anagram solver' and got lucky with Andy's
    free online anagram solver at http://www.ssynth.co.uk/~gay/anagram.html
    :)

    I know it's not a python script, though are you actually working on a python
    program to de-scramble words yourself or did you just want the answer?

    Hope that helps.

    Cheers,

    Joe
    http://www.neosource.com.au www.neosource.com.au - Practical Software
    Solutions

    jcnbp8k, Mar 14, 2008

  2. Seems 'KEYBOARDS' works nicely

    --
    -- Andrew

    Andrew Rekdal, Mar 14, 2008

  3. On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:37:00 -0500, "Andrew Rekdal" wrote:

    > Seems 'KEYBOARDS' works nicely

    > > That's easy solved, the word is keyboards.

    Hmmm... using my incredible powers of deduction, I predict that the word
    is "keyboards".

    --
    Steven
    Steven D'Aprano, Mar 14, 2008
  4. Steven D'Aprano wrote:
    > On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:37:00 -0500, "Andrew Rekdal" wrote:
    >
    >> Seems 'KEYBOARDS' works nicely

    >>> That's easy solved, the word is keyboards.

    > Hmmm... using my incredible powers of deduction, I predict that the word
    > is "keyboards".

    Ah, come on, you spoiled it!

    Stefan
    Stefan Behnel, Mar 14, 2008