Re: Spacing Out with Durrrbyshire - The PGD FAQ reposted

Discussion in 'Java' started by CastAlone, Aug 4, 2012.

  1. CastAlone

    CastAlone Guest

    From: CastAlone <>

    [Tor]<---------------tin-hat (proofing ponce) derbysh(i)re
    <>
    <jvgo3l$qoa$>
    >CastAlone, in <news:jvgjs3$ehf$> did thusly write:
    >
    >> Bit <> Rot posted as news in:
    >> <jvfkja$cdl$>
    >>>news from Polly Doodle derbysh(i)re wearing his Nadegda sox::

    /...\

    >> more than enough. but.
    >> you really believe (now) that after AB's jobbie on you it is needed?

    >That piece of shit post that contained 'evidence' such as equating two
    >completely different IP addresses as being the same one? That piece of
    >shit post that contained 'evidence' such as all posts coming from a
    >certain large geographical region as being from the same poster?

    the problem i have with your version of anything is twofold. one , a body can
    never be certain you actually read a post, any post. two, the very first straw
    you grab is the one marked "escape hatch". that and knowing you have no
    compunction in lying, even in the face of weighted evidence - see Ratz' hatchet
    job on your LA fishing trip horseshit - sends the message your prime desire is
    to read your own blather, and suck it up. further evidence of that is your
    thirst for selfchat, socky kook.

    >> i held back the info but AB could not help himself in putting the
    >> hinge fact straight to you - or one of your socks, i forget.
    >> so, it is likely best to test your resolve by asking just what you
    >> will say to Sympatico/Bell when they tell you a subpoena is on
    >> their desk...will it be;

    >KOOK-SOOT!!!!

    [rolls eyes]
    really you should have someone helping you with reading posts.

    >> "This is completely unnacceptable!"
    >> "You must have me confused with somebody else."
    >> "not me, I was in 'nam."
    >> "This is inconsistent with what you've been saying"
    >> "I don't see the relevance."
    >> "In reality, the most parsimonious explanation is..."
    >>
    >> or will you go for the long version?
    >>
    >> "You can see how they do it though. The conspiracy theorist, or any sort
    >> of religious nut or other "clap your hands if you believe" type,
    >> eventually just tunes out all contrary arguments and evidence and
    >> accuses the skeptic of colluding with the enemy."

    >Did everyone else's irony meter just literally vaporize? Mine was just
    >sitting on my desk, then poof! and nothing left but a wisp of smoke
    >and a greasy smudge on the desktop.

    you should claim guarantee service. those are your words. direct quote.

    >> ...spill derbyshite, you are not the author of a conservative estimate
    >> of>80 thousand posts to usenet.. more than 85 thousand posts to
    >> http://mushroomobserver.org/75657
    >> so you say here - anonymously, you believe.
    >> so.
    >> when faced with what you dread...what will be your "it's not me"
    >> excuse?

    >It's not me, that's for sure. You haven't even got the right
    >*country*, let alone the right person.

    yeh, right.

    >Let me guess, in order to prevent cognitive dissonance in that
    >hydrocephalic head of yours, you'll start claiming that Derbyshire has
    >moved, right?

    would not surprise me that you would if you could. might be your only way out
    of the mess you find yourself in. but no...that idiotic ploy with your pretend
    bot fixes you geographically.

    and...you have already tried the "i don't live there" routine so forget playing
    that card. in fact it is tim harrison [Chicago] who might just offer that
    subpoena on Sympatico/Bell...you did a fine hatchet job on his good name.

    >>>Your above Nadegda sock reply - as if that will fool anyone.
    >>>Why did you try and replace a.f.n with your tv troll newsgroup and
    >>>the sci.* pile of shit you've been dropping on them daily Derbyshite?
    >>>Why?
    >>>
    >>>That's an easy answer - you're a chickenshite too vain to take the spanks in
    >>>a.f.n is why.
    >>>

    >> you will see the same occur when his most favorite
    >> (and hidden from plain view) froups are introduced to their
    >> newly decorated kook - come september, eternally[G]

    >That's ironic, coming from the guy who snecked alt.free.newsservers in
    >his post *and* set follow-ups to alt.usenet.kooks.

    nope. aioe.org.
    but whine as you will i fixed it this time around. leap to writing the dolt
    running aioe.org, eh.

    >I restored it. Yer welcome.

    i double your restore and raise you five more (groups), dimwit.

    >>>I believe that'll be enough out of you for tonight squirrel boi.
    >>>

    >> i do believe so...plenty for the foam cannon to blow out it's ass in
    >> all of that!

    >Sez the guy who's foaming like a Gazillion Bubble Machine run on 480
    >volts.

    go stamp out some spot fires, baby doll :-------------------*

    bbbWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

    --- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
    * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
    --- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98
    CastAlone, Aug 4, 2012

  2. CastAlone

    kensi Guest

    On 04/08/2012 2:41 PM, CastAlone wrote:
    > further evidence of that is your thirst for selfchat, socky kook.

    Says the kook that can't let this one go, and keeps reposting it to
    comp.lang.java.programmer at random intervals. Have you stopped to think
    what will happen to you when your BI eventually redlines?

    > and...you have already tried the "i don't live there" routine so forget playing
    > that card. in fact it is tim harrison [Chicago] who might just offer that
    > subpoena on Sympatico/Bell...you did a fine hatchet job on his good name.

    Wow, are you *ever* delusional, ko0ky!

    > i double your restore and raise you five more (groups), dimwit.

    And now extra copies in at least one of those groups. Wow, real mature
    there. When called on group snecking you respond with massive
    multiposts. BI for this one now almost 8, and counting ...

    > --- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
    > * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
    > --- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98
    > Time Warp of the Future BBS - telnet://time.synchro.net:24

    Telnet? BBS?? What the fuh??? Have you gone so far off the deep end that
    the only way you can still post to usenet is with a Commodore 64 and a
    time machine or something? The real NSPs all gave you the boot or
    something? You know, most *in*sane people would have gotten the message
    and given up by now, let alone those of us that're actually *sane*, but
    *you*...

    kensi, Aug 5, 2012