Re: SQLITE Blob writing error

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Nick Keighley, Nov 17, 2008.

  1. On 17 Nov, 06:43, "wizard" <> wrote:

    > Thanks for all replies.
    > Sorry I forgot what I'm exactly going to do.
    > My case is very simple for You (So I mean)
    > Now I'm clearing detaily.
    > I would like to write/read geometry of simple 2D objects (shapes but with
    > holes) to Sqlite blob field.
    > I delivered a little test snippet - what I,m doing wrong.
    >
    > Maybe my data structure as below is wrong
    > typedef struct points
    > {
    > long numPoints;
    > double *x;
    >
    > }Points;
    >
    > Maybe somebody could give some correct piece of code.

    you need to post on a news group where sqlite is on-topic

    --
    Nick Keighley

    Nick Keighley, Nov 17, 2008

  2. On 17 Nov, 08:31, "wizard" <> wrote:
    > > you need to post on a news group where sqlite is on-topic

    > I didn't found any SQLITE group on net
    > Would You be so kind to give me any sqlite target news group?

    this is really your problem not mine.
    But 10s on google found me their home page on they appear
    to have mailing lists. Try subscribing to one of those
    and see if they can help

    http://www.sqlite.org/support.html

    --
    Nick Keighley