Re: SSH Connection with Python

Discussion in 'Python' started by David Robinow, Oct 29, 2012.

  1. On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Gelonida N <> wrote:
    > The only thing I'm concerned about paramiko is, that I don't see any
    > activity on the paramiko site and that one library it depends on is not
    > available is windows binary package for newer versions of python.

    I don't understand why this is a problem.
    \python27\python setup.py install #for pycrypto & paramiko
    \python27\python test.py # for paramiko

    Works for me. Of course, you need Visual C++ 2008, but the free
    express edition is sufficient, and you should have that anyway if
    you're doing Windows development. If that's too hard for you, try
    http://www.serenethinking.com/bitlift/download.html
    [not my site, no guarantees]

    David Robinow, Oct 29, 2012