Re: ssh problem using paramiko?

Discussion in 'Python' started by sa6113, Oct 8, 2008.

  1. sa6113

    sa6113 Guest

    I couldn't find any good source for download Openssh on the net?
    Would you please introduce a URL for download that?

    sa6113, Oct 8, 2008

  2. sa6113 wrote:

    > I couldn't find any good source for download Openssh on the net?
    > Would you please introduce a URL for download that?

    http://www.vapor.com/amtelnet/

    it supports only SSHv1, but I guess that's ok.

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Oct 8, 2008

  3. sa6113

    Steve Holden Guest

    Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
    > sa6113 wrote:
    >
    >> I couldn't find any good source for download Openssh on the net?
    >> Would you please introduce a URL for download that?

    > http://www.vapor.com/amtelnet/
    >
    > it supports only SSHv1, but I guess that's ok.

    No, you really don't want to use SSHv1. Amtelnet won't do, it's an SSH
    *server* the OP needs, I understand. Why not openssh.org?

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119

    Steve Holden, Oct 9, 2008
  4. Steve Holden wrote:

    > Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
    >> sa6113 wrote:
    >>
    >>> I couldn't find any good source for download Openssh on the net?
    >>> Would you please introduce a URL for download that?

    >> http://www.vapor.com/amtelnet/
    >>
    >> it supports only SSHv1, but I guess that's ok.
    >>

    > No, you really don't want to use SSHv1. Amtelnet won't do, it's an SSH
    > *server* the OP needs, I understand. Why not openssh.org?

    The post was not intended to be meant serious. The OP has not provided
    *anything* on the system he uses, what he actually needs, and so forth. So
    I just searched for the most unlikely implementation.

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Oct 9, 2008
  5. sa6113

    Steve Holden Guest

    Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
    > Steve Holden wrote:
    >
    >> Diez B. Roggisch wrote:

    >>> http://www.vapor.com/amtelnet/
    >>>
    >>> it supports only SSHv1, but I guess that's ok.
    >>>

    >> No, you really don't want to use SSHv1. Amtelnet won't do, it's an SSH
    >> *server* the OP needs, I understand. Why not openssh.org?

    > The post was not intended to be meant serious. The OP has not provided
    > *anything* on the system he uses, what he actually needs, and so forth. So
    > I just searched for the most unlikely implementation.

    Pardon my seriousness :)

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119

    Steve Holden, Oct 9, 2008