    Among them "Four Walls", "But you love me daddy", and many more beautiful songs.
    Thanks to Neredbojias!
    Paul
    Paul, Jul 7, 2008

  2. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9AD4898254069neredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > Wow, an actual accolade. Muchus grassy ass, compadre! Some of the people
    > around here could learn a thing or 2 from your good manners and spirit,
    > -particularly the harpy dorayme.
    >
    > Although I was never totally "into" country,

    Ever the schmuck, Boji, eh? Look at this way, if you stopped being such
    a low crud, I would not complain about your behaviour. Ever thought of
    that? Course not!

    You want to see a good straight "Country" film? The other night I caught
    up with Robert Duvall in "Tender Mercies" (1983 and good Australian
    director). Very nice indeed. His own singing and strumming.

    And another sweet film that came to my attention this week: "The thing
    called love" (a pathetic name for a rather good film, they had a good
    movie title from one of the lines in it. I think James Wright said to
    the lovely Miranda "not Elvis" Presley:
    -------------------------
    '2' is the number of love
    -------------------------

    Officer White has volunteered his services to me. He knows I am pissed
    off that all the paid beatings he has given you on my behalf have not
    resulted in any improvement in your behaviour or character. He is on his
    way *voluntarily*.

    I asked him why he is doing this? He said because he felt guilty taking
    my money last time to do to you what he found immensely satisfying
    anyways. He has a very vicious side to him. Perhaps that is why he was
    such a sucker for Veronica Lake in LA Confidential, all that violence
    left him with the opposite for where it counts.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 8, 2008

  3. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9AD4E6666C1D3neredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > On 07 Jul 2008, dorayme <> wrote:
    >
    > > Ever the schmuck, Boji, eh? Look at this way, if you stopped being such
    > > a low crud, I would not complain about your behaviour. Ever thought of
    > > that? Course not!

    > Oh, I don't mind if you complain about my behavior. It's all the other
    > stuff that's annoying.

    Oh you mean like the html and css stuff. Of course, why would you be
    interested in all that.

    > > You want to see a good straight "Country" film? The other night I caught
    > > up with Robert Duvall in "Tender Mercies" (1983 and good Australian
    > > director). Very nice indeed. His own singing and strumming.

    > never saw
    > "Tender Mercies".

    I meant to mention I know you haven't.

    > -Sounds like a girlie movie if you ask me.

    Yes, of course, it would to you. You have always jumped to conclusions
    on the slightest pretext. This is why a brain scoop (a teaspoonful will
    do) is absolutely urgent.

    > > And another sweet film that came to my attention this week: "The thing
    > > called love" (a pathetic name for a rather good film, they had a good
    > > movie title from one of the lines in it. I think James Wright said to
    > > the lovely Miranda "not Elvis" Presley:
    > > -------------------------
    > > '2' is the number of love
    > > -------------------------

    ....and I naturally trim your filthy observation (and pass on a little
    extra note to Officer White about there not needing to be the slightest
    inhibition in his "dealings" with you).

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 8, 2008
  4. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9AD5F436F6C6neredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > >> Oh, I don't mind if you complain about my behavior. It's all the other
    > >> stuff that's annoying.
    > >>

    > > Oh you mean like the html and css stuff. Of course, why would you be
    > > interested in all that.

    > No, I mean like the fem babble and ditzy drivel which all too often sully
    > these pristine environs.

    Which, naturally, you fail to identify. Completely in keeping with your
    idiotic idea of what it is to be a man (one, it seems from your
    contributions, who peppers his talk with his great lower endowments, who
    constantly engages in matters toilet and on and on, who even stoops to
    make demeaning remarks about his own wife). When did you become like
    this, was there some process or did you simply find yourself a low down
    sexist pig of a certain age?

    > >> never saw "Tender Mercies".

    > > I meant to mention I know you haven't.

    > Oh, you're psychic? Didn't know that.

    O no, it is just simple induction (not that I believe in induction all
    that much). You have rarely seen any films I mention and those that you
    have seen, you remember almost nothing or else have an impression that
    cannot possibly be correct. These are facts on the ground. Perhaps hard
    things like facts are too feminine for you, you schmuck.

    > >> -Sounds like a girlie movie if you ask me.

    > Here's a pop quiz. One multiple-choice question, that's it. Pick out the
    > item which doesn't belong with the rest:
    >
    > a) Rambo
    > b} Predator
    > c) Hamburger Hill
    > d) Captain Blood
    > e) Tender Mercies

    And, you, who have not seen the film, know merely from the name! Perhaps
    another impulsive film ffub might suppose it was the one that was about
    food - (c) - that was odd man out.

    [...#7**!!#^...]

    > > ...and I naturally trim your filthy observation (and pass on a little
    > > extra note to Officer White about there not needing to be the slightest
    > > inhibition in his "dealings" with you).

    > Yes, my observation, but _your_ incitement. That's the trouble with
    > women: they never want to take responsibility for their screws-up.

    This is such a sad trait, little wooden set-piece responses to things
    when you can't think of anything really meaningful. I wonder who that
    reminds us of? You just say stuff that has no basis, cliches from
    whatever little club you imagine yourself to be in.

    When Officer White arrives to dispense some education, take it like a
    man and see if you can grow up from it. That is, when you recover enough
    to reflect.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 8, 2008
  5. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9AD5689C79B6Aneredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > On 08 Jul 2008, dorayme <> wrote:
    >
    > > In article <Xns9AD5F436F6C6neredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    > > Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:
    > >

    > Don't you realize that your complaint regarding my deportment is just
    > another mundane repetition of the same complaint women everywhere make
    > about all men?

    Not the women I talk to, they are not so stupid or simple-minded as your
    idiotic projections.

    > Anyway, if you were seeking a comment from
    > me about "The Thing Called Love", don't hold your breath. I'd be
    > embarrassed just going into a video rental place and asking for it.

    Why would I seek any intelligent *comment* from you? When you
    persuasively feed a baby, you don't seek their cries and protestations.
    You just accept them and carry on regardless for their own good. As for
    your pathetic embarrassment, once again, you fail the test of adult
    manhood; being more comfortable to play to your schmuck-boy-audience.

    > >> Yes, my observation, but _your_ incitement. That's the trouble with
    > >> women: they never want to take responsibility for their screws-up.

    > > This is such a sad trait, little wooden set-piece responses to things
    > > when you can't think of anything really meaningful. I wonder who that
    > > reminds us of? You just say stuff that has no basis, cliches from
    > > whatever little club you imagine yourself to be in.

    > Ah yes, the typical last-resort accusations of the typically petulant
    > female. One would think that women would be used to losing by now...

    O yes, I just saw 580 women in the local shopping centre here saying
    exactly the same thing: "Boji just says stuff that has no basis, cliches
    from whatever little club he imagines himself to be in". In chorus.

    > > When Officer White arrives to dispense some education, take it like a
    > > man and see if you can grow up from it. That is, when you recover enough
    > > to reflect.

    > It's interesting that you invariably resort to soliciting the aid of a
    > male in order to solve your heretofore unsolvable problems.

    As far as I recall, so do Mafia bosses hire men and I am fairly sure
    Robert De Niro is male. Why can't you get anything right? Why do you
    respond with such crap or at all? Why can't you simply stand there and
    take your medicine?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 9, 2008
  6. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9AD5DD4B8ED17neredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > On 08 Jul 2008, dorayme <> wrote:
    >
    > And just who comprises my "shmuck-boy audience"? Would you care to name
    > some names?

    How the hell do I know who you hang around with. I will ask Officer
    White when he gets back to tell me about who you look to to egg on and
    be egged on by.

    > Yes, I can almost believe that. Women _do_ parrot things alot.

    Did you say parrot? I am pretty sure you said parrot.

    <http://dorayme.890m.com/movies/>

    > >> It's interesting that you invariably resort to soliciting the aid of a
    > >> male in order to solve your heretofore unsolvable problems.

    > > As far as I recall, so do Mafia bosses hire men and I am fairly sure
    > > Robert De Niro is male. Why can't you get anything right? Why do you
    > > respond with such crap or at all? Why can't you simply stand there and
    > > take your medicine?

    > 'Cause I'm a man, babe, and men don't take no shit.

    How do we know either of these things?

    A real man would not talk like you. So that is one thing that suggests
    you are not a man. And you could not possibly be a lady with your mouth
    and attitudes.

    As for the other thing, that men don't take no shit, take a look at
    Gregory Peck in The Big Country and see how he is different to almost
    all the other men around him. He appears to take shit from low scumbags.
    But if you look a bit deeper, you will see how real a man he is.

    Don't bother to tell me how yet again you have not seen this film
    (possibly the greatest western ever made). And don't bother to tell me
    how you have not a single clue what I am trying to tell you.

    It will sink in at some stage Boji. See the films I tell you about. And
    suspend being you as much as you can.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 9, 2008
  7. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9AD5F16888DCEneredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > On 08 Jul 2008, dorayme <> wrote:
    >
    > > In article <Xns9AD5DD4B8ED17neredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    > > Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > > How the hell do I know who you hang around with. I will ask Officer
    > > White when he gets back to tell me about who you look to to egg on and
    > > be egged on by.

    > Then how on Earth could you have made that statement in the first place?
    > For all you know I hang around with, uh, eggheads what like to scramble
    > their own brains.

    One can deduce it from that you could not have got your male role models
    from sources as edifying and uplifting as some of the great heroes of
    American westerns. Therefore you got your roles from low down schmucks
    that you hang out with at that bar you go to jeer and catcall poor
    innocent womenfolk. You cad! You bounder!

    > > Did you say parrot? I am pretty sure you said parrot.
    > >
    > > <http://dorayme.890m.com/movies/>

    > Sorry, I don't do .movs. I won't have any Quicktime anything on my
    > system, and RealPlayer tells me it needs to download additional software
    > about which I am quite dubious.

    No need to be sorry. Why so damn precious, I have put QT on family PCs
    and they go fine and I know bugger all about Windows PCs?

    > > A real man would not talk like you. So that is one thing that suggests
    > > you are not a man.

    > False premise, weak conclusion. Phffft!

    A conclusion can never be weak because the premise is false, if it could
    be, you would never be able to plan ahead in a rational manner. People
    do plan well on occasions and therefore the falsity of premises can
    never be ground enough for the weakness of conclusions.

    Which leaves the question of the truth of the premise. If you see The
    Big Country or even To Kill a Mockingbird (since you like it) or pretty
    well any of the great American westerns, you will see that the male
    heroes simply never indulge in your low antics.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 9, 2008
  8. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9AD615ADA6664neredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > > Which leaves the question of the truth of the premise. If you see The
    > > Big Country or even To Kill a Mockingbird (since you like it) or pretty
    > > well any of the great American westerns, you will see that the male
    > > heroes simply never indulge in your low antics.

    > Gimme a break! Didja ever see John Wayne in "Donovan's Reef"? He spanks
    > this saucy prude good on the bottom! And he spanked Maureen O'Hara once,
    > too, -I think in "McClintock". And, of course, who can forget Clark Gable
    > telling the brat Vivian Leigh that he frankly didn't give a damn about her
    > frivolous female machinations?

    But, while old fashioned sexist, they are different to you in that they
    did the spanking in particular and complex situations (you try relating
    to Maureen O'Hara, it is not so easy) and did not boast about it in your
    low way to a boy-audience on the public internet. There is a big
    difference.

    In The Big Country, neither Charlton Heston (nor Gregory Peck of course)
    would carry on like you. But there was a scene where Heston, Tyrrel's
    foreman, an old fashioned not too complicated cowboy with an admirable
    sense of loyalty and straightforwardness, grabbed his boss's daughter
    roughly, clearly jealous of her engagement to the gentleman-sailor from
    the East (Peck). But the point of this is that he did this because of
    his frustration and essentially weak position. (By the way, she bit his
    lip and made it bleed)

    I know you are unlikely to be getting this point but this needs saying
    for the archives. There is a scale of reality in these things and it is
    not a simple matter. But talking in a demeaning way about women folk is
    very very low on the scale and you score big on unreality. In other
    words you cannot score high on being a real man the way you talk.

    It must be hard being any kind of man or woman, I am glad I am neither
    and can look objectively at these things.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 9, 2008
  9. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9AD6ABDDCEEFEneredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > > In The Big Country, neither Charlton Heston (nor Gregory Peck of course)
    > > would carry on like you. But there was a scene where Heston, Tyrrel's
    > > foreman, an old fashioned not too complicated cowboy with an admirable
    > > sense of loyalty and straightforwardness, grabbed his boss's daughter
    > > roughly, clearly jealous of her engagement to the gentleman-sailor from
    > > the East (Peck). But the point of this is that he did this because of
    > > his frustration and essentially weak position. (By the way, she bit his
    > > lip and made it bleed)

    > So if you're frustrated and weak, it is excusable to act the way you object
    > to?

    No. You mistake excuse with cause. And you don't understand that there
    is a sliding scale of reality for men, you being very low on this scale,
    Gregory Peck being very high and Heston being somewhere in the middle,
    more a real man than not, and where not, this being due to being a
    product of his culture (an excuse that a 21st century neanderthal like
    yourself cannot possibly claim).

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 10, 2008
  10. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Ed Mullen <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    > > In article <Xns9AD615ADA6664neredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    > > Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > >> Gimme a break! Didja ever see John Wayne in "Donovan's Reef"? He spanks
    > >> this saucy prude good on the bottom! And he spanked Maureen O'Hara once,
    > >> too,

    > > But, while old fashioned sexist, they are different to you in that they
    > > did the spanking in particular and complex situations (you try relating
    > > to Maureen O'Hara, it is not so easy) and did not boast about it in your
    > > low way to a boy-audience on the public internet. There is a big
    > > difference.

    > I must take exception.
    >
    > First, Maureen O'Hara always came off as a strong-willed woman. Hey,
    > I'd have jumped her bones!

    Did you see my remark in brackets: "you try relating to Maureen O'Hara,
    it is not so easy"? <g>

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 10, 2008
  11. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9AD6C8662DE29neredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > >> So if you're frustrated and weak, it is excusable to act the way you
    > >> object to?

    > > No. You mistake excuse with cause. And you don't understand that there
    > > is a sliding scale of reality for men, you being very low on this scale,
    > > Gregory Peck being very high and Heston being somewhere in the middle,
    > > more a real man than not, and where not, this being due to being a
    > > product of his culture (an excuse that a 21st century neanderthal like
    > > yourself cannot possibly claim).

    > Well, I can tell you this: I am more real than any movie character ever
    > created

    Don't make me laugh! You could not be more wrong. You are even in a
    lower chamber in Plato's cave where ordinary men see mere shadows of
    reality. You get shadows of shadows and it does not get much less real
    than this.

    > and I think you are the one who has trouble differentiating actual
    > reality from fantasy.

    I cannot imagine how you could think this. But who knows what
    discriminations a shadow man like you could make.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 10, 2008
  12. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9AD6ECB8DA3AEneredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > On 09 Jul 2008, dorayme <> wrote:
    >
    > >> Well, I can tell you this: I am more real than any movie character ever
    > >> created

    > > Don't make me laugh! You could not be more wrong. You are even in a
    > > lower chamber in Plato's cave where ordinary men see mere shadows of
    > > reality. You get shadows of shadows and it does not get much less real
    > > than this.

    > "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? -The Shadow knows, hah hah
    > hah hah hah." Of course from this everybody assumed The Shadow was a man
    > because what do women know?
    >
    > >> and I think you are the one who has trouble differentiating actual
    > >> reality from fantasy.

    > > I cannot imagine how you could think this. But who knows what
    > > discriminations a shadow man like you could make.

    > Well, let's see, which one of us goes around claiming to be a Martian?
    > Duh...

    I can't recall ever quite claiming this, but there may be a sentence or
    two that makes this a natural interpretation. If I told what planet I
    actually come from you would not understand. "Mars" is for earthling
    understanding.

    You are such a faithless bastard.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 10, 2008
  13. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9AD7FB26E79Cneredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > Face it, the only faith you can really have is in yourself.

    O please! Spare me the Cagney "I look out for Number One" spiel!

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 10, 2008