  1. Zach

    Zach Guest

    Having the exact same issue. Were you ever able to solve?

    Zach, Jan 20, 2005

  2. What is the unsolved issue ?

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    ===========

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 20, 2005

  3. I had the same issue once. I solved it with a different solution.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 20, 2005
  4. heh, heh...

    :)

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    ===========

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 20, 2005
  5. Zach

    Zach Guest

    What was your different solution?

    Zach, Jan 20, 2005
  6. It was the same as the same solution. Only different.

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 20, 2005
  7. I don't mean to compound the elemental issue here, but it was a colloidal
    suspension of a seven percent solution.

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 20, 2005