Re: Storing page information / viewstate between pages

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Munsifali Rashid, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Thanks for the reply.

    Eventually I ended up using a serializable class, which holds the entered
    data, and is stored in the session when the user navigates away from the
    page. In the Page_Load subroutine, I use a try...catch...end try statement
    to try and convert the session object into it's correct type. If the object
    is found, the controls are populated, and the user sent to the next step in
    the process. If it errors, the object is not set, and the user is at step
    1.

    Mun

    "Kevin Spencer" <> wrote in message
    > Instead of redirecting, use Server.Transfer to get to the form handler.

    The

    Munsifali Rashid, Jun 27, 2003