Re: STRUTS: c:set alternative to render dynamic links

Discussion in 'Java' started by Wendy S, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Wendy S

    Wendy S Guest

    "Jack" <> wrote:
    > What I want is to get rid of the JSTL references and do it all in

    struts...
    > to put it simply, I want to render a link as:

    In my opinion, you should go farther into JSTL and use the Struts-EL tags
    (in the contrib directory) with it. At that point you probably won't need
    the nested taglib anymore. JSTL is the standard, I would not be surprised
    to see Struts drop things like <bean:write> eventually since they are well
    handled by JSTL.

    --
    Wendy in Chandler, AZ

    Wendy S, Jul 30, 2003