Re: Style element not working

Discussion in 'HTML' started by GS, Oct 24, 2010.

  1. GS

    GS Guest

    lrhorer <> wrote:

    > The following style element doesn't seem to work the way I expect:

    Don't mix HTML attributes (width=70) with CSS (style="..."), since if there
    is CSS for a tag, some browsers will simply ignore any HTML styling that is
    present IME. So before doing anything else I would start by putting
    "width:70px;" into the style part instead of using "width=70".
    GS, Oct 24, 2010

  2. GS

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9E1B112947691R2D2@127.0.0.1>,
    GS <> wrote:

    > Don't mix HTML attributes (width=70) with CSS (style="..."), since if there
    > is CSS for a tag, some browsers will simply ignore any HTML styling that is
    > present IME.

    Care to submit a URL showing this phenomenon?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 24, 2010