    script.

    Maybe you can modify the script.

    Bye
    Jan Faerber, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Jan Faerber

    Nobody Guest

    "Jan Faerber" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...

    > The form´s search script is on the wholeseller´s space. So I am not sure

    if
    > you can
    > try it by a javascript that has e.g. a window.open() command and fills in
    > the login page with default username and password. Because there you can
    > use the
    > search script now but still not on the client page. It depends on the
    > script.
    >
    > Maybe you can modify the script.
    >

    > Bye

    I was hoping for a way for the end customer to be automatically logged in
    without needing to actually log in. The wholeseller has given my client
    access to the database by using a dealer login and they have also provided a
    retail login for us to provide to customers who will see the retail price
    (as oppsed to the client's wholesale cost). I'm trying to blend it into the
    client's site to appear the end cusomer is never leaving client's site. The
    retail login information is a static name and password (same for anyone
    accessing the retail side). I have copied the wholeseller's source code into
    the site with the login and even typing in the username and password
    generates an error. For some reason, the login seems to be required from the
    wholeseller's site.

    Nobody
    Nobody, Jul 27, 2003

  3. In article <>,
    says...

    > The form´s search script is on the wholeseller´s space. So I am not sure if
    > you can
    > try it by a javascript that has e.g. a window.open() command and fills in
    > the login page with default username and password. Because there you can
    > use the
    > search script now but still not on the client page. It depends on the
    > script.
    >
    > Maybe you can modify the script.

    Are you replying to something?
    Hywel Jenkins, Jul 27, 2003
  4. On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 19:08:40 GMT, "Nobody"
    <> wrote:

    >I was hoping for a way for the end customer to be automatically logged in
    >without needing to actually log in. The wholeseller has given my client
    >access to the database by using a dealer login and they have also provided a
    >retail login for us to provide to customers who will see the retail price
    >(as oppsed to the client's wholesale cost). I'm trying to blend it into the
    >client's site to appear the end cusomer is never leaving client's site. The
    >retail login information is a static name and password (same for anyone
    >accessing the retail side). I have copied the wholeseller's source code into
    >the site with the login and even typing in the username and password
    >generates an error. For some reason, the login seems to be required from the
    >wholeseller's site.

    You could include hidden inputs in the form with the login details as
    values.

    --
    frostie
    http://www.brightonfixedodds.com