Re: Suggest me an Open source project in java

Discussion in 'Java' started by John B. Matthews, Jul 17, 2009.

  1. In article
    <>,
    Sreenivas <> wrote:

    > Can somebody suggest an open source project in java?? i downloaded a
    > couple of projects and after seeing the enormous files and all , I
    > don't know where to start? And yes, i don't have a prior experience
    > in java and moreover don't have experience in Object Oriented
    > software building. A complete newbie. What is the best type of
    > project to start and which has comparatively less size that i can
    > comprehend and start with ?

    Here's my favorite hobby horse; it's < 2K lines:

    <http://robotchase.sourceforge.net/>

    --
    John B. Matthews
    trashgod at gmail dot com

    John B. Matthews, Jul 17, 2009

  2. John B. Matthews

    Sreenivas Guest

    John B. Matthews wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    > Sreenivas <> wrote:
    >
    >> Can somebody suggest an open source project in java?? i downloaded a
    >> couple of projects and after seeing the enormous files and all , I
    >> don't know where to start? And yes, i don't have a prior experience
    >> in java and moreover don't have experience in Object Oriented
    >> software building. A complete newbie. What is the best type of
    >> project to start and which has comparatively less size that i can
    >> comprehend and start with ?

    > Here's my favorite hobby horse; it's < 2K lines:
    >
    > <http://robotchase.sourceforge.net/>

    Mathew thanks !!

    Sreenivas.

    Sreenivas, Jul 17, 2009