Re: Suggestion

Discussion in 'Python' started by Nitebirdz, Aug 31, 2009.

  1. Nitebirdz

    Nitebirdz Guest

    On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 02:42:36PM +0530, Thangappan.M wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I am in the process of learning Python programming language. I know
    > Perl,PHP. Compare to both the language Python impressed me because here
    > there is no lexical variables and all.Now I need suggestion saying that ,
    > What online book can I follow?
    >
    > I have not yet learnt any advanced programming stuffs in Python.
    > Please suggest some book? or tutorial. net net my goal is that I will be
    > able to do the project in any languages(Python,Perl,PHP).So I need to learn
    > more depth knowledge of Python.
    >
    > So Please help me?

    Thangappan,

    I'm no expert, but perhaps the following book will be of some help:

    http://diveintopython.org/

    There are plenty of tutorials on the web too. Just do a quick search
    for something like "python tutorial".

    Nitebirdz, Aug 31, 2009