Re: Sun Voucher for Sale

Discussion in 'Java' started by Lew, Feb 7, 2008.

  1. Lew

    Lew Guest

    Lew wrote:
    > scjpcrazy wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I have a SUN Examination Voucher which is valid till Jan., 2009. It
    >> costs 5800/-
    >> It can be used for various exams by Sun.
    >>
    >> I am in Bangalore. If you are interested, please contact
    >> scjpcrazy at gmail.com

    > Please do not multi-post.

    Actually, I meant "please do not multi-post, whether within a single newsgroup
    or across many".

    Now we suspect that you are in business to sell (fake?) vouchers. I sure hope
    that's not true.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Feb 7, 2008

  2. Lew

    scjpcrazy Guest

    Lew,

    Thanks for your concern.

    Well I am not into fake business. I got this SUN voucher in original.

    scjpcrazy, Feb 8, 2008