Re: Switching views?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Chris Uppal, Dec 8, 2004.

  1. Chris Uppal

    Chris Uppal Guest

    Dan Antion wrote:

    > Can anybody offer some advice as to the best way to switch from one view
    > to another. These wouldn't be views on the same object, but different
    > views on different objects that need to be displayed in the same
    > physical area.

    (Oddly, this came up just a couple of days ago)

    I think that you are looking for a WizardCardContainer (Presenter.'Wizard card
    container'). Add all your "variable" sub-components as children, and then
    switch between them by sending #ensureVisible to the presenters.

    -- chris
    Chris Uppal, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Chris Uppal

    Chris Uppal Guest