Re: System.InvalidOperationException: Internal connection fatal error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jeff Kennedy, Oct 20, 2003.

  1. Jeff Kennedy

    Jeff Kennedy Guest

    Did you find a solution for this problem yet? I am getting the same
    thing but cannot seem to find a lot of information on it.

    Thanks,
    Jeff

    Jeff Kennedy, Oct 20, 2003