Re: System tray Icon

Discussion in 'Python' started by Mike C. Fletcher, Oct 24, 2005.

  1. I have a sample up here:

    http://blog.vrplumber.com/scripts/recordingdevices.py

    using wxPython. The sample application is Linux-specific, but it should
    give you a fairly good idea of how to use the system tray icon control
    in wxPython.

    HTH,
    Mike

    Mike Pippin wrote:

    > How would I have an app run with just a system tray Icon??? any help
    > would be greatly appreciated. I have no clue where to start.

    Mike C. Fletcher
    Designer, VR Plumber, Coder
    http://www.vrplumber.com
    http://blog.vrplumber.com