Re: System.Web.HttpException: Request timed out.?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alvin Bruney [MVP], Mar 2, 2004.

    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
    Got tidbits? Get it here...
    http://tinyurl.com/3he3b
    "Kevin" <> wrote in message

    > I have an aspx page, which ususally takes 15 mins to execute. So, I set

    Server.ScriptTimeout =90000 (big enough). But after several minutes, it
    still fails with the error message of "System.Web.HttpException: Request
    timed out?".

    > I know the message means it takes longer than expected. But is not 90000

    big enough?

    > The aspx will call a .NET component. The component creates 5-10 threads to

    do different tasks.

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Mar 2, 2004