Re: Table Is Displayed Very Strangely

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kaypee, Sep 15, 2005.

  1. Kaypee

    Kaypee Guest

    In cells - try adding align='left'

    that fixes it - or it did in my testing

    kaypee

    "Nathan Sokalski" <> wrote in message
    I have fooled around with the generated code by copy and pasting it into an
    HTML file. My conclusion is that the problem is in the first row, but not
    with the headertabs. I tried removing everything in the cell in the first
    row. This made the second row look as I expected. When I added some text to
    this cell, the second row continued to look as I expected. However, when I
    add a large amount of text (enough to go beyond the width of the first cell
    in the second row), this caused the problem I showed in the screenshot.
    Apparently IE is having some kind of problem with the colspan=3 attribute.
    Any ideas?
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansoka

    Kaypee, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Kaypee

    Kaypee Guest

    Oops

    it worked until IE closed - then back to original problem on reopen of doc

    use fiefox?

    kaypee

    Kaypee, Sep 15, 2005