Re: table problem, please help!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jonathan N. Little, Feb 8, 2006.

  1. Jim S. wrote:
    > hi i have a simple table structure, ( i tried to copy the look from another
    > site), but i can not seem to make it work, if one works in IE the other does
    > not work in the FF, so what the heck am i doing wrong?
    >
    > look at the same file in IE and FF and please tell me what am i doing wrong,
    > please please help, i spent hours trying to figure this out.
    >
    > what i want is the table to be compact like the green table. (look at the
    > snap shot included) i want it like the green, the red is my copy that is not
    > working.
    >
    > please help ,
    > thanks
    > Jim
    > note: am using Dreamweaver 8

    Jim, no one else will probably reply because you have commited a usenet
    faux pas, never never attach anything to your message. If you have a
    screenshot and code to show upload it to your website somewhere and
    provide a link to it.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Jonathan N. Little

    Jim S. Guest

    thanks Jonathan, it has been forever since i attached anything, thanks for
    the note. i will make sure i don't do that.

    Jim S., Feb 8, 2006