re tables

adrian suri

Hi

Does anyone know any good examples using tables not to act as a page
layout, but to show particular formas of data. with external style
sheets, Am I correct in thninking most, if not all attribute data should
be included in the style sheet not the HTML page..

kind regards

Adrian

Travis Newbury

adrian said:
Does anyone know any good examples using tables not to act as a page
layout, but to show particular formas of data. with external style
sheets, Am I correct in thninking most, if not all attribute data should
be included in the style sheet not the HTML page..

Google "Tables CSS data display" for code samples

David Dorward

http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=NicerTables

Am I correct in thninking most, if not all attribute data should
be included in the style sheet not the HTML page

Certainly colspan, rowspan, scope, headers, and axis should be specified in
the markup, such things are not presentational.

dorayme

From: "Travis Newbury said:
Google "Tables CSS data display" for code samples

Gee Travis! You got shares in this Google business? You've
been doing a lot of google recommending lately...

Travis Newbury

dorayme said:
Gee Travis! You got shares in this Google business? You've
been doing a lot of google recommending lately...

No just tired of lasy people wanting someone else to google it for
them.

dorayme

From: Travis Newbury said:
No just tired of lasy people wanting someone else to google it for
them.

A typical Republican attitude! Now a bleeding liberal would say
"Ah c'mon, it is lonely being a being on earth, if one has a
query, it is /nice/ to ask others"

Travis Newbury

dorayme said:
A typical Republican attitude!

I have been outed...
Now a bleeding liberal would say
"Ah c'mon, it is lonely being a being on earth, if one has a
query, it is /nice/ to ask others"

damn bleeding liberals...