    be included in the style sheet not the HTML page..

    kind regards

    Adrian
    adrian suri, Oct 26, 2005

  2. adrian suri wrote:
    > Does anyone know any good examples using tables not to act as a page
    > layout, but to show particular formas of data. with external style
    > sheets, Am I correct in thninking most, if not all attribute data should
    > be included in the style sheet not the HTML page..

    Google "Tables CSS data display" for code samples

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Oct 26, 2005

    http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=NicerTables

    > Am I correct in thninking most, if not all attribute data should
    > be included in the style sheet not the HTML page

    Certainly colspan, rowspan, scope, headers, and axis should be specified in
    the markup, such things are not presentational.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Oct 26, 2005
  4. adrian suri

    dorayme Guest

    > From: "Travis Newbury" <>
    >
    > adrian suri wrote:
    >> Does anyone know any good examples using tables not to act as a page
    >> layout, but to show particular formas of data. with external style
    >> sheets, Am I correct in thninking most, if not all attribute data should
    >> be included in the style sheet not the HTML page..

    > Google "Tables CSS data display" for code samples

    Gee Travis! You got shares in this Google business? You've
    been doing a lot of google recommending lately...

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 27, 2005
  5. dorayme <> said:

    >> Google "Tables CSS data display" for code samples

    > Gee Travis! You got shares in this Google business? You've
    > been doing a lot of google recommending lately...

    No just tired of lasy people wanting someone else to google it for
    them.

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Oct 29, 2005
  6. adrian suri

    dorayme Guest

    > From: Travis Newbury <>
    >
    > dorayme <> said:
    >
    >>> Google "Tables CSS data display" for code samples

    >> Gee Travis! You got shares in this Google business? You've
    >> been doing a lot of google recommending lately...

    > No just tired of lasy people wanting someone else to google it for
    > them.

    A typical Republican attitude! Now a bleeding liberal would say
    "Ah c'mon, it is lonely being a being on earth, if one has a
    query, it is /nice/ to ask others"

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 30, 2005
  7. dorayme <> said:
    >>> Gee Travis! You got shares in this Google business? You've
    >>> been doing a lot of google recommending lately...

    >> No just tired of lasy people wanting someone else to google it for
    >> them.

    > A typical Republican attitude!

    I have been outed...

    > Now a bleeding liberal would say
    > "Ah c'mon, it is lonely being a being on earth, if one has a
    > query, it is /nice/ to ask others"

    damn bleeding liberals...

    --
    -=tn=-