Re: Tanker Accident and Fire...Value of Experience?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Alexander Cain, Jan 29, 2004.

    http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/stories/20040127/localnews/300322.ht
> [...]

    experience

    the

    others.

    bad.

    and

    > >> <quote>
    > >> Truck driver Troy C. McGraw, 33, of Baldwin suffered only minor
    > >> injuries. But he faces misdemeanor charges of driving with a suspended
    > >>license and failure to maintain lane, said Chad Johnson, a trooper

    first
    > >>class with

    > > the
    > >> Georgia State Patrol.
    > >>
    > >> -------
    > >>
    > >> Johnson also said the tractor-trailer apparently didn't hit ice, as
    > >> first thought, but slipped off the roadway then turned over. "I'm not
    > >>ruling it weather-related," he said. </quote> IMNSHO, it would appear
    > >>this tank driver got his just reward for being an a-hole behind the
    > >>wheel.

    > > Yeah, he should be sentenced to life in a trailer without a job.

    > >> Driving on a suspended license won't look good for his future.
    > >> Not to mention failure to appear in court.

    > > Yeah, failure to appear is a not a good thing, right Bullis?

    > > Woodlawn Heights vs. Richard Bullis, Judgment for eviction
    > > Wood County Case Number 2002SC001495
    > > Court Record Events
    > > #3 09-09-2002 Default/uncontested judgment *for failure to appear*

    > Post the actual link, liar.

    The link has been posted before, st00pid. He's not lying -- he's simply
    repasting what has been pasted before.

    > You are one ignorant fucking asshole to dream this one up.

    So you are claiming that this never happened? That you were never evicted
    for being a public nuisance then didn't show up for court when they tried to
    get the money you owed them?

    > I have proof that I appeared in court on the date specified.

    PPOSTFU.

    > It's called my signature on the court documents.
    > Right beside that of the landlord's.

    Is that why official court documents online say you didn't?

    Alexander Cain, Jan 29, 2004

  2. We don't care.

    --
    Some say the Wired doesn't have political borders like the real world,
    but there are far too many nonsense-spouting anarchists or idiots who

    Owen Jacobson, Jan 29, 2004