Re: technologies synergistic with Python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Rodrick Brown, Sep 21, 2012.

  1. On Sep 21, 2012, at 5:59 PM, Ethan Furman <> wrote:

    > Greetings!
    >
    > What is the consensus... okay, okay -- what are some wide ranging opinionson technologies that I should know if my dream job is one that consists mostly of Python, and might allow telecommuting?
    >
    > (Please don't say Java, please don't say Java, please don't say... ;)

    Django, JavaScript, HTML 5, JQuery, , SQL, Redis, Twisted

    Rodrick Brown, Sep 21, 2012

  2. i

    Rodrick Brownæ–¼ 2012å¹´9月22日星期六UTC+8上åˆ6時33分59秒寫é“:
    > On Sep 21, 2012, at 5:59 PM, Ethan Furman <> wrote:
    >

    > > Greetings!

    > > What is the consensus... okay, okay -- what are some wide ranging opinions on technologies that I should know if my dream job is one that consistsmostly of Python, and might allow telecommuting?

    > > (Please don't say Java, please don't say Java, please don't say... ;)

    > Django, JavaScript, HTML 5, JQuery, , SQL, Redis, Twisted
    >

    > > ~Ethan~

    > > --

    I always prefer a computer language with a lot examples in the
    sources for all kinds of nontrivial applications.

    I am not interested in those trivial batches or shell programming
    scripts for novices.
    88888 Dihedral, Sep 22, 2012

  3. i

    88888 Dihedral, Sep 22, 2012