RE: Temporary ASP.NET Files and resources

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWFuc28=?=, Oct 25, 2004.

  1. Does anyone have an update on this? This is a problem for us and we need some
    feedback.

    - Manso

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuc28=?=, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Playing Q&A with myself here...might be useful for someone else, though.

    According to Microsoft support this is a bug in ASP.NET 1.1. One of the
    workarounds is to apply NTFS Change access rights to Temporary ASP.NET
    Files\[instance].

    - Manso

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuc28=?=, Feb 17, 2005