Re: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'CABRTException'

Discussion in 'Python' started by Peter Otten, Oct 2, 2012.

  1. Peter Otten

    Peter Otten Guest

    No idea, but I'd have a look at sys.modules, and if

    >>> import sys
    >>> [name for name in sys.modules if "abrt" in name.lower()]

    []

    gives a non-empty result I'd investigate where the culprit is imported --
    /usr/lib/python2.6/sitecustomize.py would be the obvious candidate.

    Peter Otten, Oct 2, 2012