Re: Testeo de News

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Martijn, Oct 1, 2003.

  1. Martijn

    Martijn Guest

    Martijn, Oct 1, 2003

  2. "Martijn" <> writes:
    > wrote:
    > > testeo de news server
    > > Escuse me

    > la proxima vez usa alt.test, por favor
    >
    > gracias,

    The "testeo" was spammed to a large number of newsgroups. It's
    unlikely that the OP saw your followup. I sent the OP e-mail before I
    realized that, and it bounced. Perhaps onairos.es yanked her account.

    Keith Thompson, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Martijn

    Martijn Guest

    > The "testeo" was spammed to a large number of newsgroups. It's
    > unlikely that the OP saw your followup. I sent the OP e-mail before I
    > realized that, and it bounced. Perhaps onairos.es yanked her account.

    Yeah, I noticed this as soon as I browsed through other newsgroups. I'm
    pretty sure it's just trying to get us to the url in the "signature", which
    is a commercial site.

    --
    Martijn
    http://www.sereneconcepts.nl