Re: Testers wanted for new page view analysis tool

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Adrian, Jan 11, 2009.

  1. Adrian

    Adrian Guest

    "Padmar Mushkin" <> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone. I'm developing a service that shows what parts of a web
    > page are most looked at and for how long by tracking mouse movements,
    > and I need some testers. It's free for testers (of course!); all I ask
    > is that you report any bugs you find, and suggest ways to improve the
    > service. It's (temporary) home is here:
    >
    > http://otterplus.com/mps
    >
    > Suggestions for a good name for the service are also welcome.

    I have a name suggestion for you.
    Could you send an email with your email address
    to ?

    Adrian.
    Adrian, Jan 11, 2009

  2. Adrian

    Adrian Guest

    "Adrian" <> wrote in message

    > "Padmar Mushkin" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi everyone. I'm developing a service that shows what parts of a web
    >> page are most looked at and for how long by tracking mouse movements,
    >> and I need some testers. It's free for testers (of course!); all I ask
    >> is that you report any bugs you find, and suggest ways to improve the
    >> service. It's (temporary) home is here:
    >>
    >> http://otterplus.com/mps
    >>
    >> Suggestions for a good name for the service are also welcome.

    > I have a name suggestion for you.
    > Could you send an email with your email address
    > to ?
    >
    > Adrian.

    Well your request for name suggestions does not appear to be serious since
    you did not respond.
    Adrian
    Adrian, Jan 12, 2009