Re: Text Box and URL

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Curt_C [MVP], May 12, 2004.

  1. Curt_C [MVP]

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    it's not an asp issue, that's html

    and as for yout textbox/dropdown list question...It's unclear to me what you
    are asking?

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "Hong" <> wrote in message
    > Once I click on the url, it will change to purple color permanetly even i

    stop the program and run it again. How to change the url color back to blue
    color ???

    Curt_C [MVP], May 12, 2004

  2. You can turn off autocomplete for the form or for individual text boxes.
    See this article:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/forms/autocomplete_ovr.asp

    -Jason

    Jason DeFontes, May 12, 2004