Re: Text Box Upper Case

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by M. Zeeshan Mustafa, Jun 29, 2004.

  1. Sunil
    try

    TextBox.Text = UCase(TextBox.Text)

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Zeeshan Mustafa, MCSD

    M. Zeeshan Mustafa, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Sunil,

    Another way, if you want the user to see only upper case in the text box
    would be to use a RegularExpressionValidator and set the regular expression
    to: [A-Z] which will allow only upper case letters.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer