Re: text size control css

Discussion in 'HTML' started by jake, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. jake

    jake Guest

    In message <jxPRa.78505$>,
    "" <> writes
    >I've been reading up, and I am curious.....is it possible to make your text
    >size, one size and only one size regardless of the users settings?

    Only by using a graphic in place of the text.

    >I've
    >been doing a CSS layout, however for one of my naivagation areas, I used a
    >table layout inside of a <div> . If the user sets his/her text to be
    >"largest" IE, or a larger percentage, Mozilla, it breaks up my table, and
    >the image that I have created to be the navigation. Is this a common
    >problem, and are there any work arounds?

    ..... frowned upon by anyone concerned with accessibility issues. Many
    people need to magnify the text in order to read it.

    Looks like a re-design job.

    >Thanks

    ps. You might want to consider changing the 'ALT=' on a lot of your
    graphics from 'Goforth Designs' to ""

    --
    Jake

    jake, Jul 18, 2003