Re: Textarea question

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Gregor Kofler, Aug 2, 2009.

  1. sheldonlg meinte:
    > I have what should be a simple question. On a form with a textarea, how
    > do you make it so that the user can start a new paragraph? Hitting
    > Enter causes the page to submit. I have searched in Google, but all I
    > have found is how to put text in there pro programmatically so that
    > there are separate paragraphs. i know it can be done since I have seen
    > sites that have it.

    I've seen *only* sites that have "it". And there's nothing abou that
    "in" Google because that's the default browser behaviour.

    > I am including the javascript newsgroup in case it requires js to work.

    Don't. Think of the poor chaps with deactivated JS.

    Gregor

    --
    http://www.gregorkofler.com
    http://web.gregorkofler.com - vxJS, a JS lib in progress