Re: textValueChanged sometimes not called by TextField.setText

Discussion in 'Java' started by Mickey Segal, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Mickey Segal

    Mickey Segal Guest

    I have reproduced this problem in a small applet, with a working version and
    full source code at:
    http://www.segal.org/java/text_events/

    Mickey Segal, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Mickey Segal