Re: Thank-you for reading my message

Discussion in 'HTML' started by solitaire, Aug 3, 2005.

  1. solitaire

    solitaire Guest

    solitaire, Aug 3, 2005

  2. solitaire

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Previously in alt.html, solitaire <> said:

    > WARNING!!! When I tried to forward this message to the relevant ISPs for action,
    > a warning came up from my firewall/security program about a worm.

    You mean that the "This site is 100% safe" didn't tip you off to that?
    ;-)

    > Do _NOT_ attempt to access that site.

    Wasn't planning to, but thanks anyway. :)

    BTW: Generally when replying to spam, it is customary to
    strip/invalidate the URLs, rather than giving them more free
    advertising. :)

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Aug 3, 2005

  3. solitaire

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, solitaire quothed:

    > Chris Co wrote:
    > > http://www.assholefinder.com/go/p69-pmem?lfrom=uk
    > >
    > > Please Visit the link above, this is friend finder you will find people
    > > from your area/city. . Enjoy your time there!
    > >
    > > This site is 100% safe so try it out please it is
    > >
    > > http://www.assholefinder.com/go/p69-pmem?lfrom=uk
    > >

    > WARNING!!! When I tried to forward this message to the relevant ISPs for action,
    > a warning came up from my firewall/security program about a worm.
    >
    > Do _NOT_ attempt to access that site.

    The whole damn internet has become a miasma of inimical, virtual-scopic
    organisms but the bright side is that we have programs from McAfees and
    Symantec, etc., to keep us snug as bugs in rugs.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Aug 3, 2005