Re: The boogus: Shootout website

Discussion in 'C++' started by Arne Vajhøj, May 22, 2008.

  1. Arne Vajhøj

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Razii wrote:
    > On Wed, 21 May 2008 12:21:59 -0400, Sherman Pendley
    > <> wrote:
    >> Changing your address just to get out of killfiles and back in people's
    >> faces to say "neener neener, you can't shut me up" is infantile.

    > I might set a bot just for this purpose. It will change the email
    > automatically with every post. As long as I see any ad hominem post
    > directed at me, such as yours, I am planning to use it.

    Why do you think that it is OK for you to attack others and
    not OK for others to attack you ????

    (accuse a benchmark site to take money to flaw the results is
    an attack)

    >> Go play, or something - the adults are trying to have a conversation here.

    > My threads generate the most replies (i.e. conversations). Most of
    > the posts on the group are spam.

    quantity != quality

    and there are plenty of on-topic threads.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, May 22, 2008

  2. Arne Vajhøj

    kwikius Guest

    On May 22, 1:10 am, Razii <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 21 May 2008 19:34:47 -0400, Arne Vajhøj <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Why do you think that it is OK for you to attack others and
    > >not OK for others to attack you ????

    > Most often (in 99% of cases), I am just responding in kind. Some
    > people have never gotten into a flamewar with me despite long threads.
    > This was the second time that Sherman Pendley posted in my thread and
    > insulted me.

    And your C++ question is ?

    regards
    Andy Little