Re: The Flonk *must* be destroyed

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Flaagg, Oct 5, 2005.

  1. Flaagg

    Flaagg Guest

    In article <8OE0f.309$Ll2.243@trnddc04>, ah <>
    writes...

    >Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >> Be still! and revere mimus, who blessed us with their presence on 04 Oct
    >> 2005...

    demon.local has only three subscribers, it seems. Not much of an
    invasion force.

    --
    ---
    Aaron M. Henne

    Flaagg, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Be still! and revere Flaagg, who blessed us with their presence on 05 Oct
    2005...

    > In article <8OE0f.309$Ll2.243@trnddc04>, ah <>
    > writes...
    >
    >>Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>> Be still! and revere mimus, who blessed us with their presence on 04
    >>> Oct 2005...

    > demon.local has only three subscribers, it seems. Not much of an
    > invasion force.

    Cease these scandalous lies, Troll!

    >>> The Flonk *must* be destroyed

    >>The Flonk *must* be destroyed

    > The Flonk *has been* destroyed

    The Flonk *has been* destroyed

    --
    1> Peter Parsnip
    2> Compliance

    Peter Parsnip, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Flaagg

    Paul Rooney Guest

    On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:20:06 -0700, Flaagg <> wrote:

    >demon.local has only three subscribers, it seems. Not much of an
    >invasion force.

    The lurkers support us in email.
    --

    Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

    Founder Member, new demon.local

    Member, Hall of Shame

    Paul Rooney, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Flaagg

    Phillip Kyle Guest

    Paul Rooney <> verbally sodomised in

    > On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:20:06 -0700, Flaagg <> wrote:
    >
    >>demon.local has only three subscribers, it seems. Not much of an
    >>invasion force.

    > The lurkers support us in email.

    Neil snoops our emails.

    --
    Phil Kyle™

    http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

    "The truly racist person is one Helene Rudlin, who admits it."
    - Neil Barker <MPG.1c47999866a4baf798976c@127.0.0.1>

    "I wonder - is there perhaps some form of cosmetic surgery we can pay for,
    so that Helene can actually become a coon ?"
    - Neil Barker <MPG.1c479b87e7a43ce989770@127.0.0.1>

    Phillip Kyle, Oct 5, 2005
  5. Flaagg

    ah Guest

    Phillip Kyle wrote:
    > Paul Rooney <> verbally sodomised in
    >
    >> On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:20:06 -0700, Flaagg <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>demon.local has only three subscribers, it seems. Not much of an
    >>>invasion force.

    >> The lurkers support us in email.

    > Neil snoops our emails.

    Craig sniffs our nodes.
    --
    ah fait loucher un bon oeil

    ah, Oct 6, 2005
  6. Flaagg

    ah Guest

    Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > Be still! and revere Flaagg, who blessed us with their presence on 05 Oct
    > 2005...
    >
    >> In article <8OE0f.309$Ll2.243@trnddc04>, ah <>
    >> writes...

    >> demon.local has only three subscribers, it seems. Not much of an
    >> invasion force.

    > Cease these scandalous lies, Troll!

    Who is this bad man, Peter?

    ah, Oct 6, 2005
  7. Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 06 Oct
    2005...

    > Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >> Be still! and revere Flaagg, who blessed us with their presence on 05
    >> Oct 2005...
    >>
    >>> In article <8OE0f.309$Ll2.243@trnddc04>, ah <>
    >>> writes...

    >>> demon.local has only three subscribers, it seems. Not much of an
    >>> invasion force.

    >> Cease these scandalous lies, Troll!

    > Who is this bad man, Peter?

    I don't know, but it is clear he is from alt.penthouse.sex.ugly.

    Peter Parsnip, Oct 6, 2005
  8. Flaagg

    Paul Rooney Guest

    On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 01:45:46 GMT, ah <> wrote:

    >Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >> Be still! and revere Flaagg, who blessed us with their presence on 05 Oct
    >> 2005...
    >>
    >>> In article <8OE0f.309$Ll2.243@trnddc04>, ah <>
    >>> writes...

    >>> demon.local has only three subscribers, it seems. Not much of an
    >>> invasion force.

    >> Cease these scandalous lies, Troll!

    >Who is this bad man, Peter?

    A person of badness, without a doubt.

    Paul Rooney, Oct 6, 2005
  9. Flaagg

    ah Guest

    Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 06 Oct
    > 2005...
    >
    >> Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>> Be still! and revere Flaagg, who blessed us with their presence on 05
    >>> Oct 2005...

    >>> Cease these scandalous lies, Troll!

    >> Who is this bad man, Peter?

    > I don't know, but it is clear he is from alt.penthouse.sex.ugly.

    ROLO!

    ah, Oct 7, 2005
  10. Flaagg

    ah Guest

    Paul Rooney wrote:
    > On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 01:45:46 GMT, ah <> wrote:
    >
    >>Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>> Be still! and revere Flaagg, who blessed us with their presence on 05 Oct
    >>> 2005...

    >>> Cease these scandalous lies, Troll!

    >>Who is this bad man, Peter?

    > A person of badness, without a doubt.

    Maybe Phil will bash him.

    ah, Oct 7, 2005
  11. Flaagg

    Flaagg Guest

    In article <6Yj1f.1954$dl.1517@trnddc08>, ah <>
    writes...

    >Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >> Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 06 Oct
    >> 2005...

    >>> Who is this bad man, Peter?

    >> I don't know, but it is clear he is from alt.penthouse.sex.ugly.

    >ROLO!

    I am from alt.binaries.pictures.nospam.post-yourself-nude-flat-chested.
    R U CUTE?

    Flaagg, Oct 7, 2005
  12. Flaagg

    Paul Rooney Guest

    On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:17:08 -0700, Flaagg <> wrote:

    >In article <6Yj1f.1954$dl.1517@trnddc08>, ah <>
    >writes...
    >
    >>Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>> Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 06 Oct
    >>> 2005...

    >>> I don't know, but it is clear he is from alt.penthouse.sex.ugly.

    >>ROLO!

    >I am from alt.binaries.pictures.nospam.post-yourself-nude-flat-chested.
    >R U CUTE?

    PYPOSTFU!

    Paul Rooney, Oct 7, 2005
  13. Flaagg