Re: The Point where the FNVW is asked about eligibility for a GAB

Discussion in 'Java' started by Nadegda, Jul 31, 2012.

  1. Nadegda

    Nadegda Guest

    To: This account has been banned becaus
    From: "Nadegda" <nadegda@1:261/38.remove-dpk-this>

    To: This account has been banned becaus
    From: "Nadegda" <nadegda@1:261/38.remove-rf4-this>

    To: This account has been banned becaus
    From: "Nadegda" <nadegda@1:261/38.remove-pvc-this>

    To: This account has been banned becaus
    From: "Nadegda" <nadegda@1:261/38.remove-5bm-this>

    To: This account has been banned becaus
    From: Nadegda <>

    On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 08:35:29 +0000, This account has been banned because it
    violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:

    [silent followup-to denied]

    >> [silent followup-to denied

    > Restored; you've already stunk up that group enough<SLAP!>

    YOU started your latest kooky feud-thread with a post that YOU chose to
    crosspost, irrelevantly, to that group, instead of choosing to post it only to
    alt.usenet.kooks, kook.

    >> And why are you crossposting your kookfeud with "Derbyshire" to
    >> comp.lang.java.programmer<SLAP>

    > Paul G. Derbyshite, stop speaking about yourself in the third person.

    Delusion noted, kook.

    >> *You* cannot nominate anyone for anything, Offishul AUK Spankling.

    > Shut up, Paul Derbyshite; you are not the FNVW.

    No, he isn't -- whoever he is. But I *am* an FNVW (two of three), and,
    regardless, as a deemed kook you cannot nominate.

    -+- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
    + Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
    -+- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

    Nadegda, Jul 31, 2012

  2. Nadegda

    Fred Hall Guest

    Re: The Point where the FNVW is asked about eligibility for a GAB award

    To: Nadegda
    From: "Fred Hall" <fred.hall@1:261/38.remove-dpk-this>

    To: Nadegda
    From: "Fred Hall" <fred.hall@1:261/38.remove-rf4-this>

    To: Nadegda
    From: "Fred Hall" <fred.hall@1:261/38.remove-pvc-this>

    To: Nadegda
    From: "Fred Hall" <fred.hall@1:261/38.remove-5bm-this>

    To: Nadegda
    From: Fred Hall <>

    On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 08:58:18 +0000 (UTC), Nadegda <>
    wrote in
    <jv2tva$kpm$>:

    >But I *am* an FNVW (two of three)

    LMFAO. Indeed you are 2 of the 3 socks pretending,Socky.

    For ****'s Sake! You're Winning!
    --

    "Paul Derbyshire is the reason God made killfiles and suitcase nukes." --
    Camille Klein in rec.games.mecha

    "Real lifing of ordinary kooks is forbidden. Real lifing of outerfilthers, to
    teach them a lesson, is permitted up to a point"--Nadegda Derbyshire

    alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now
    alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it
    alt.paul-derbyshire

    Fred Hall, Jul 31, 2012