Re: The Submit button on ASP.NET pages does not work

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Grant Merwitz, Aug 22, 2005.

  1. yes, i hate this problem.

    Its got something to do with the client side scripts.
    You'll find if you remove your validators, it starts posting back again

    try running:
    aspnet_regiis -i
    aspnet_regiis -c

    from your visual studio command prompt, which will reinstall the framework
    and the client side scripts
    Use this in combination with restarting IIS, and it fixes the problem -
    thought sometimes not right away

    Good luck

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 22, 2005

  2. Hey Grant, it worked!