Re: The transport lost its connection to the server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jason, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Jason

    Jason Guest

    is it a shared hosting account on the internet?

    Jason, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Jason

    Latha Rajeev Guest

    Hi Jason,
    I'm not sure i understood u'r question. See, how it actually
    works is that i have an ASP Web application. Users of this application
    submit requests and stuff and based on these actions, events are raised
    by a COM+ application on the server machine and my program(using MSMQ
    queued component) which subscribes to this event sends mails using
    CDO(SMTP server being the same machine).

    Latha Rajeev

    Latha Rajeev, Jun 25, 2003