Re: The world is really unstable these days......

Discussion in 'Perl' started by BramBo, May 23, 2005.

  1. BramBo

    BramBo Guest

    I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but this is a perl group?

    BramBo, May 23, 2005

  2. *** post for FREE via your newsreader at post.newsfeed.com ***

    BramBo> I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but this is a perl group?

    Actually, no. This is a DEAD group.

    The "perl" groups all *start* with "comp.lang.perl.", and end in either
    announce, misc, tk, or modules.

    Randal L. Schwartz, May 24, 2005