Re: The world is really unstable these days......

Discussion in 'Python' started by Lucas Raab, May 16, 2005.

  1. Lucas Raab

    Lucas Raab Guest

    <snip>

    > Don't change eventually while you're climbing through a light
    > pumpkin. If the open clouds can play wrongly, the lean elbow may
    > call more bedrooms. He can help believably, unless Wail teases
    > farmers throughout Wednesday's enigma. She wants to join good
    > tyrants about Allan's sign. Occasionally Marion will love the
    > pool, and if Mohammar bimonthly excuses it too, the code will
    > seek inside the elder college.
    >
    > Yesterday, cats recommend among strong doorways, unless they're
    > distant. Don't try to attack the floors fully, order them amazingly.
    >
    > Hardly any tags will be strange smart boats. Let's creep around the
    > polite rooms, but don't sow the handsome figs.

    Y'know, I really do love these random word spam messages. They're quite
    entertaining to read.

    --
    --------------------------
    Lucas Raab

    Lucas Raab, May 16, 2005

  2. Lucas Raab

    Peter Hansen Guest

    Lucas Raab wrote:
    > <snip>

    [...]
    > Y'know, I really do love these random word spam messages. They're quite
    > entertaining to read.

    Although, when posting in reply to them it apparently helps those who
    read this through the mailing list, and who have Bayesian filtering of
    spam happening, if you would snip the entire content.

    Otherwise it can confuse the spam blockers since they have your name
    generally associated with useful messages (I presume ;-) ) instead of
    with spam. You're messin' with their statistics, man! ;-)

    -Peter

    Peter Hansen, May 16, 2005