Re: The worst 'hello world' example ever written...

WW

Mike said:
flush() breaks from a double dose of exceptional static
LCD for too long shorted my class of output, so I fail()ed
to register for a while, enuming my memory structure.

The union members int wide codes are coming to break me away
in a dynamic floating auto, not knowing what() else to do.

Please flush the main switch after voiding. I default my case.

Fatal parser failure. Rebooting Universe. Please stand, bye! ;-)

Noah Roberts

Mike Wahler wrote:

Damnit, I had this thread filtered out, now I must adjust my filters to
fix it because of the subject change.

Mike Wahler

Noah Roberts said:
Mike Wahler wrote:

Damnit, I had this thread filtered out, now I must adjust my filters to
fix it because of the subject change.

Get a real news client.

-Mike