Re: This is difficult (for me)

Discussion in 'HTML' started by 123Jim, Jun 11, 2010.

  1. 123Jim

    123Jim Guest

    >"italo" <> wrote in message
    >This is a little part of my home page:
    >http://www.tortebomboniere.com/test->01.html

    >If I use Mozilla Firefox, that type of album with moving pages is displayed
    >at >the left side of field #2.
    >If I use Internet Explorer (7 or 8), it is displayed at the right side,
    > >overlapping the picture in field #3.

    >How can I correct this fact? I wish that it have to stay entirely inside
    >the field >#2

    Your images have width in pixels , but your table cells have width in
    percentage .. that might still works as the table cells should expand
    However:
    The right hand side table cell prevents the table cells in the centre from
    expanding to accommodate the images

    123Jim, Jun 11, 2010