Re: This is so weird !! XSL

Discussion in 'XML' started by Pete, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Pete

    Pete Guest

    To add a bit more info, if i add the following:
    <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="csv.xsl"?>
    to the XML file and run from the URL i get correct output
    If i run from the doc.load method as shown below i get untransformed data.

    Either solution will solve my problem if anyone can help!

    Thanks

    "Pete" <> wrote in message
    > If i call an XML page from my browser and append xsl=blah.xsl i get the
    > correct output that im looking for.
    >
    > BUT
    >
    > if i call the SAME xml page by using the .load function i get a blank HTML
    > Doc, if i remove the xsl=blah.xsl from the end of the url string i get the
    > xml doc as it should be untransformed.
    >
    > Anyone ever heard of this before?
    > Its acting as though it hasnt found the xsl file but its right there in

    the
    > dir
    >
    > This is the line
    > doc.load("http://211.0.1.2/gateway/pineapple/getdata.xml?ContractType=" &
    > contractNode.text & "&Region=" & regionNode.text & "&XML=Y&xsl=csv.xsl")
    >
    > if i use the http request in a web browser with the relevant values in

    place

    Pete, Jul 17, 2003