Re: "This type of page is not served." Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Curt_C [MVP], Sep 15, 2004.

  1. Curt_C [MVP]

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    I'm guessing it's a 2003 server?
    look in the IIS Manager under Web Services Extenstions and see if ASP.NET is
    enabled

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software