Re: throttling

Discussion in 'Java' started by thoolen, Jul 26, 2011.

  1. thoolen

    thoolen Guest

    On 26/07/2011 11:29 AM, Steve Sobol wrote:
    1> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer

    1> I totally appreciate the fact that after 5gb, I get throttled because
    1> the alternative is paying for overages.
    1>
    1> However, I'd like the *choice* of either getting throttled or paying for
    1> more full-speed data.
    1>
    1> Thoughts?

    What does your question have to do with Java, Sobol?

    thoolen, Jul 26, 2011

  2. Steve Sobol wrote:
    > And if you read the ENTIRE thread (which I'm sure you didn't), you'd see
    > where I followed up and said it was a mis-post.

    cmsg cancel

    --

    "I'm a doctor, not a mechanic." Dr Leonard McCoy <>
    "I'm a mechanic, not a doctor." Volker Borchert <>

    Volker Borchert, Jul 27, 2011

  3. thoolen

    thoolen Guest

    On 26/07/2011 11:06 PM, Steve Sobol wrote:
    2> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer

    2> Wow. Considering the volume of offtopic, argumentative crap you post
    2> here, you have a lot of gall asking me that question.

    What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Java, Sobol?

    2> And if you read the ENTIRE thread (which I'm sure you didn't), you'd see
    2> where I followed up and said it was a mis-post.

    What does your followup have to do with Java, Sobol?

    2> Not that I expect you to pay attention.

    What you expect is irrelevant, Sobol.

    2> Now go away.

    What does your demand have to do with Java, Sobol? And what will you do
    if I don't? Cry? Stamp your feet? Hold your breath until you turn blue?
    Inquiring minds want to know, Sobol.

    thoolen, Jul 27, 2011